Vastness

ffbefc701eba6629c70f4cddfb150eeb

Moons hug tightly to their brightened lovers, never letting go, gravity keeping them together. Stars and galaxies fill the void around them, flying farther and farther apart. Their vast emptiness is not an increase in solitude. The darkness is full of energies. Sometimes I wonder, can we see love not as a singular planet, but as a cosmos?

This entry was posted in Short Sayings and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Vastness

1. calensariel says:

That’s an interesting proposition. It would certainly made the world a better place if our love was in inclusive. FINALLY a picture I’ve seen before! (Smile)

2. ChrisB says:

Some would say that love is the fabric of the universe, which itself is empty (in the sense of interconnecteness, nothing seperate from every other thing)

3. Sarah says:

Equally importantly, can the ones that gravitate towards your cosmos appreciate the surrounding beauty?

Nicely posed, trickster
    *an imp

4. k8macdo says:

The darkness IS full of energies! So true.

5. apassiontea says:

I love this! Referring love to astronomy… Two of my favorite things in the world!

6. Love–a cosmos? Sounds breathtakingly wonderful and true! Leenna

Mind spinning idea – love a cosmos. The photo is stunning.

8. Mike says:

That’s an intriguing image…

9. andwilderness says:

Gorgeous.

10. mnnoel292 says:

Fascinating… Really gives a feeling of contentment and wonder.

11. So glad you came to visit or I might not have found you, I’ve sampled a little of everything. This is my favorite category so far, though the sayings seem like prose poems to me. I love the pithy-ness and how much you pack into the few sentences- every word counts. Making the photo prompts an integral part of the poem is such a good idea- engages our minds more profoundly and sparks memory. Lovely body of work, I look forward to another ramble next time I visit.