Published

7ba43353584735776e095a4be298aac5

from feedly.com

Found on 500px.livejournal.com

Found on 500px.livejournal.com

This entry was posted in Flash Fiction, Poetry, Portraits and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Published

1. Very Beautiful and meaningful.

2. sirenaross says:

I love the rain and this story

3. How romantic … the rain has always been beautiful … 🙂

4. calensariel says:

What a fascinating conversation in the rain. Your portraits are like snapshots themselves.

5. Ah, I love this story!

6. grantman says:

very nice taking all the emotions of aging an maturing thru ones long life of love and living and tie it into the dances of so many rains….

7. blkkat49 says:

Beautiful story. It felt the way a story would read while sitting in front of a warm fire with a loved one, listening to raindrops falling on a metal roof. Don’t know why a metal roof. That’s the sound I hear when I close my eyes and picture the lovers walking in the rain.

8. Penticular says:

Let It Rain, enjoyed this immensely.

9. Jahsonaj says:

Rain is the best… Inside and out…

10. Rendered me speechless. Will say its the best post I have read in a while.

11. Love the photo at the end too. Not really a rainy day story.mvery touching.

12. This is gorgeous, endlessly evocative in the selectiveness of scene and setting told only through dialogue.

13. Rose Red says:

Your writing gives me chills. The way you knit all the words together is just magical

14. Wow. I love the contrast, meaning, and metaphors in this piece. Do you have books? I’ll buy it.

15. So beautiful, thanks for sharing : )

16. rcasey89 says:

I love your style of writing, it’s beautiful. I’m looking forward to reading more