Published

1429aa2a3a894220247bfac4bce1db24

6eba1051b7f64c63652c61f010589cfd

This entry was posted in Poetry, The Fashioned Series and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Published

1. Awesome Elan! I LOVE (and believe I have said this before) how much these poems remind me of Ogden Nash, so good! 😀 Jamy

2. Boneweaver (aka pjvj) says:

Reblogged this on Lean in to Joy (transition priestess, spiritual midwife) and commented:
    REBLOG: amusing!

3. Julian Beach says:

I may die chuckling. Please stand by with the defibrillator.

4. calensariel says:

These never fail to make me laugh right out loud. Loved it!

5. Its because of all these things that I don’t have kitchen ware of any kind. A waste of money. Vegetables like fruit can be ate raw with use of the hands. And meat can be wrapped in foil an thrown in the oven absent of pan. An it can be ate with the hands an from off the foil. An any liquid a person might drink usually has a container or it pours out of a tap. Either case it can be taken from the source right into the mouth. I never liked the way all the kitchen stuff behaved or had no use. Using them is like sitting in a chair. They disconnect a person from the energy found in the food. Every one eats stuff but they are scared to touch it with their hands or to get it on their face but still shove it in their mouth with dangerous objects.an chairs lift u up from the ground. Why idk maybe that’s why we ache all the time. Because we don’t know how to sit on the ground. The ground is what grounds u an it is has energy that can relax you an heal u. I font get it. An don’t get me started on microwaves. I hate microwaves.

Sorry I had a lil bit to much fun ranting I enjoy it in a sarcastic way. But fun poem. It was a perspective I never would seen of kitchen things.

6. Your poetic creativity never ceases to amaze me!

7. I love its playfulness!

8. raeynared says:

Reblogged this on RaeynaRed and commented:
    You have such a unique perspective that you share through your writing, and Shakespeare himself would applaud the embedded wit. Fabulous!

9. demiannee says:

Such a good read

Terrific title. Funny, apt images and all around delightful. 🙂

11. Brook says:

Smiling out loud…great work!! “smoking between meals” love this!!!

12. IC says:

This was very amusing! I have a bit of soda coming out of my nose.

13. mincs1 says:

Saw the title and HAD to read it. Very funny!

14. cheered me up. thanks

15. Every possible like.

16. Why am I hungry? Perhaps the power of suggestion. Fun read and new perspective on utensils, etc.

17. Never occurred to me to write poetry about dinner wear and things used to make and serve a meal! Loved your sense of humor!

18. I lovrd it smiled all the way through🍴🍴

19. Helen says:

I’ve spent a lot of time in kitchens and the potentials of utensils is a continuing delight. Love your poem.

20. rosiebiwords says:

very clever… thank you!

21. lonetrails says:

Liked this alot:)

22. martha0stout says:

I have an aunt who broke one melamine plate on complete accident. You know those cartoons where a plate slips out of their hands while they’re washing it in the sink and it pings all over the kitchen before landing on the floor right next to them and breaking perfectly in half? That actually happened to my aunt when she was visiting her parents once.

23. Reblogged this on bindblottyandcajole and commented: