Waking Is Ours

Buried my head

In the pillows

of your absence

Your scent is mine

Waking is ours

unmade_bed

This entry was posted in Poetry and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to Waking Is Ours

1. delicately beautiful 🙂

2. Lovely Photo and delicate poem.

3. Ralph says:

Delicious !

4. Heartafire says:

yes, this is delicious!

5. Jenn Prime says:

Elegant sexuality, tastefully portrayed.

6. scantojr says:

very nice…..good image and words

7. Absolutely beautiful!

8. resoplayer says:

Makes me think of my nights with my wife, whom I love dearly. Very nice.

9. calensariel says:

So simple and young lovish. Beautiful. Great pix, too.

10. BeeHappee says:

Very sensual, Elan, like French would say, Oh là là. 🙂
    But also spiritual and reminds me of a quote by Rumi: “Poetry can be dangerous, especially beautiful poetry, because it gives the illusion of having had the experience without actually going through it.”
    Enjoying your creativity.

11. mamtapoet says:

You bring alive the intimacy, total surrender, yet a bit wistful. I simply love the closing line Elan

12. “Entrusted my sleep To your closed eyes”… “Buried my head
    In the pillows of your absence”… WOW! Beautifully put! Loved it!

13. Netta says:

A beautiful poem. What is more comforting than sleeping with the one you love? Nothing I think!

14. They told me I was too dense to understand poetry. But I understood this. And then I fell in love with it too. I guess they did not know how poetry was supposed to be.

These lines are beautiful, with an even more beautiful after taste.

So tender and warm. A beautiful sense of enveloping love “waking together”.

16. A poem that engages the senses as on reads each line. I really enjoyed reading it

17. Ashish kumar says:

beautiful piece of writing… 🙂
    I have nominated you for Very Inspiring Blogger Award… check here https://ashishvision.wordpress.com/2015/06/08/very-inspiring-blogger-award/ 🙂

18. You do have a way with words…this is a lovely, moving piece.

19. erickeyswriter says:

Wonderful poem. I love the photo at the top. Is that someone famous?

20. … brought a genuine smile… I know the feeling.

21. Donna Lynn says:

It is rare to find anything sensual without vulgarity. Thank you for words that create beautiful images and thoughts.

22. litadoolan says:

Exquisite words and images.

23. burstnbubbles says: