Survey Says

Family

 

Survey says,

                         People with eleven toes do not necessarily have a better grip on things.

Survey says,

                       The most livable cities in the US are located outside the country

Survey says,

                       Antarctica wants to be on top for a change to put some spice into the continents.

Survey says,

                       Some men are dicks, no surprise there.

Survey says,

                     9 out of 10 people believe television is evil. That’s why they watch it.

Survey says,

                       96 percent of the US swear that buffalos have wings, only if they have not been bred in captivity.

Survey says,

                       Kids who enter school at an early age learn to cheat better than their peers.

Survey says,

                     New age music did not start a new age. It ruined it.

Survey says,

                    3 out of 10 strippers think they look better with their clothes on. 9 out 10 of their customers agree.

Survey says,

                    The more climate change warms things up, the more people are willing to ride bikes.

Survey says,

                     1 out of 15 satellites are sick and tired of seeing the same scenery over and over again.

Survey says,

                     8 out of 10 women fake orgasms while masturbating.

Survey says,

                     85% of drunks remember everything even though they say they forget

Survey says,

                    Birds of feather do not necessarily flock together. As a matter of fact, 59 percent admit they hate each other.

Survey says,

                     60 percent of people surveyed said they would not have children. So, it’s the 40 percent who are fucking things up.

Survey says,

                      80 percent of people stranded on a desert island would commit suicide if they didn’t have their smart phone. The other 20 percent were willing to compromise with a flip phone. Thus, humanity could possibly be saved.

Survey says,

                       78% of people believe what surveys say.

Survey says,

                       82% of doctors recommend hollering at the moon. That same 82% recommend seeking medical attention if the moon hollers back.

2f1d3cb1f07f602d9c908a1c154876c6

 

Advertisements

33 thoughts on “Survey Says”

  1. Great post,
    When read this had to comment. that was first before getting to the others. Enjoyed all. 🙂
    Survey says,
    96 percent of the US swear that buffalos have wings, only if they have not been bred in captivity.

    Liked by 1 person

  2. I think you have an amazing way of delivering subtle hilarity. Witty and sarcastic. Definitely, good/great work!

    Like

  3. Funny ^_^

    Moylom Enterprises

    From:”Elan Mudrow” Date:Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 1:33 PM Subject:[New post] Survey Says

    Elan Mudrow posted: ”   Survey says,                          People with eleven toes do not necessarily have a better grip on things. Survey says,                        The most livable cities in the US are located outside the country Survey says, “

    Like

  4. Survey says, 82 % of me liked this writing,
    Survey says, 10 percent of me was drunk at the time so didn’t understand it
    Survey says, 2.376604 % of me wonders what in hell am I doing here anyway ?

    Like

  5. Loved this! Thanks for the follow, and I love the old graphics and photography you use in your posts. I’m looking forward to reading more. 🙂

    Like

  6. Love this! Very witty. You know some people actually think that buffalo wings come from a winged buffalo… Who are these people? They did not start school early that’s for damn sure!!

    Like

Join The Discussion

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s