Survey Says

Family

Survey says,

People with eleven toes do not necessarily have a better grip on things.

Survey says,

The most livable cities in the US are located outside the country

Survey says,

Some men are dicks, no surprise there.

Survey says,

9 out of 10 people believe television is evil. That’s why they watch it.

Survey says,

96 percent of the US swear that buffalos have wings, only if they have not been bred in captivity.

Survey says,

Kids who enter school at an early age learn to cheat better than their peers.

Survey says,

New age music did not start a new age. It ruined it.

Survey says,

3 out of 10 strippers think they look better with their clothes on. 9 out 10 of their customers agree.

Survey says,

The more climate change warms things up, the more people are willing to ride bikes.

Survey says,

1 out of 15 satellites are sick and tired of seeing the same scenery over and over again.

Survey says,

8 out of 10 women fake orgasms while masturbating.

85% of drunks remember everything even though they say they forget

Survey says,

Birds of feather do not necessarily flock together. As a matter of fact, 59 percent admit they hate each other.

Survey says,

60 percent of people surveyed said they would not have children. So, it’s the 40 percent who are fucking things up.

Survey says,

80 percent of people stranded on a desert island would commit suicide if they didn’t have their smart phone. The other 20 percent were willing to compromise with a flip phone. Thus, humanity could possibly be saved.

Survey says,

78% of people believe what surveys say.

Survey says,

82% of doctors recommend hollering at the moon. That same 82% recommend seeking medical attention if the moon hollers back.

2f1d3cb1f07f602d9c908a1c154876c6

33 Responses to Survey Says

1. Hysterical. I was actually in the middle of yet another life changing event involving my laptop and this popped across my path and I had to stop to read.

2. Survey says, 36% of yogis bite their toenails when are feeling nervous.

3. Great post,
    When read this had to comment. that was first before getting to the others. Enjoyed all. 🙂

4. vjearle says:

Laughing out loud!

5. grantman says:

Very funny and in many cases way to true!

6. Awesome. It’s crazy how we’ve turned a 180 on the issue of smoking from the last thirty years.

7. trE says:

I think you have an amazing way of delivering subtle hilarity. Witty and sarcastic. Definitely, good/great work!

8. I love the one: 78% of people believe what surveys say. That seems true!

9. aliceandembo says:

Oh this is the best way to start a day… a good laugh! I like hollering at the moon, maybe I should see that 82% doctor! Thanks for the share! 🙂

10. James Bui says:

LOL…I love it.

11. crimsonprose says:

As ever, a great sense of humour, and a seemingly bottomless pit of inspiration. May it never run dry.

Wonderful stuff to read on a lazy Saturday morning. Really clever humor. I was hooked after the first three observations. 🙂

13. Funny ^_^

Moylom Enterprises

From:”Elan Mudrow” Date:Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 1:33 PM Subject:[New post] Survey Says

Elan Mudrow posted: ”   Survey says,                          People with eleven toes do not necessarily have a better grip on things. Survey says,                        The most livable cities in the US are located outside the country Survey says, “

14. Lol! Amazingly funny. Especially how at the end 78% of people believe what surveys say. Great post!

15. Ralph says:

Survey says, 82 % of me liked this writing,
    Survey says, 10 percent of me was drunk at the time so didn’t understand it
    Survey says, 2.376604 % of me wonders what in hell am I doing here anyway ?

16. Keigh Ahr says:

A great satire of the inanity of common knowledge. Really enjoyed this.

17. uma parmar says:

Ohh….Nice n funny too 👍

18. Pingback: Clybourne Station | The Diligent Dilettante

19. LOL Hilarious! I love it!! 😀

20. Reblogged this on unlockthedoortolearning and commented:
    Fantastic must read if you need a laugh, and who couldn’t use one right now!

21. “Antarctica wants to be on top for a change to put some spice into the continents.” – Hahaha, that’s my favorite one 🙂

22. Made me smile ❤️

23. Wanda says:

Loved this! Thanks for the follow, and I love the old graphics and photography you use in your posts. I’m looking forward to reading more. 🙂

24. Scott says:

And 99 percent of men who’ve tried Camels prefer women instead!

25. Veritas says:

Love this! Very witty. You know some people actually think that buffalo wings come from a winged buffalo… Who are these people? They did not start school early that’s for damn sure!!

26. Too says:

Hey nice words making smilea

27. 😂😂 That bowled me over. Very refreshing post. Thank you for sharing 😄