Published

9a6e1676664f84ba1e65b40480590494

7e53e69142a79365e69b13cc2880d252

This entry was posted in Poetry, The Fashioned Series and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Published

1. LOL! Well done. I loved that first ad, a pleasure to wear and sporty enough to share πŸ˜‰

2. impostorpawn says:

very clever,
    great work.

3. Stevie Lynn says:

This is a fun read!

4. stevenharris says:

Mine are out of date :0

5. crimsonprose says:

I’m worried about that ‘Sporty enough to share’. Is that before or after wear? And I love the granny pants; reminds me of my grandmother’s bloomers (reached the knee, in pink rayon; very attractive!)

6. hahahaha … You are really good at this, my dear! A brilliant poem this one.
    I never see panties the same way ever again! I’ll reblogged this, ok? πŸ™‚

7. Reblogged this on MY.THOUGHTS.MY.LIFE.MY.WORLD. and commented:
    Elan can see things with different mind – I love her writing on garment like this. Had a good laugh reading it. Go and check her blog, people! πŸ™‚

8. Great observations. Until about a year ago I had socks with days of the week so that I would wear the wrong dates in pathetic rebellion.

9. Lol. This is great! So creative, I love it πŸ™‚

10. msenecal68 says:

oh My Goodness! I was in elementary school when I stopped wearing the “daily” panties and as for comfort, I’ve been wearing “boy shorts” for years! Soft elastic on legs and no panty lines!! Win in my book!!!

11. James Bui says:

LOL. I love it. Very creative and thoughtful.

12. Haha. First time I’ve ever read an ode to knickers. I quite enjoyed it. πŸ˜€

13. So clever – made me laugh. The ads cracked me up too.

Fun and naughty. I remember having dated panties. We just called them underpants, though we mostly wore skirts back then. I guess that really dates me. πŸ™‚

15. Nice find on the ads, and excellent “commentary.” Reposted to share the joy.

16. This is piece fabulous!

17. John says:

I had a laugh and thoroughly enjoyed myself! Why did I separate those two thoughts? In any case, keep it up!

18. Too funny!!! But with the prices posted it really makes me wonder why do we pay so much for panties now? I love the ads.

19. keepdabeets says:

hahahaha, too true, especially the part about granny panties being the biggest perverts :3 love your poetry.

20. very nice. Scattered thoughts are right up my alley! Its refreshing to read this. not to long by very capturing

21. frankpovah says:

Just beautiful – Undies are so dated. I look forward to navigating my way through your poesy.

22. frankpovah says:

A thought occurred to me Panties are done thru August! All must go!

23. CurvyLou says:

Anthropomorphism of the nether garments. Awesome.
    You find the greatest images. At top: “Sporty Enough so Share!” Such incredible, weird copy in old ads.

24. Haha!!! Awesome post!! Underwear is never gonna be the same again! Please do check out my blog as well!

25. weirdaweso3e says:

This was funny and quite true. You know you have talent when you can make writing about underwear interesting. Nice job. πŸ™‚

26. AwesomeJon says:

What…?! Rofl! Dude this is hilarious. I’m an inactive, still faithful Mormon who never rated my Spider-Man underoos and this is hilarious. But weird. Kudos to you πŸ˜€

27. frankpovah says:

Took a while, but it just occurred to me – Thongs are so up themselves

28. shimmy440 says:

…or this one, actually πŸ™‚