Published

Ariel

Arieal

This entry was posted in Poetry and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

74 Responses to Published

Wonderful tiny feet in the picture. Your poem touches my heart.

2. Jen says:

Such a beautiful feeling isn’t it?! The love a mother has for her child is endless ❤️.

3. luckyjc007 says:

Wonderful poem and such a nice photo…unusual and very meaningful. 🙂

4. Both my children are grown, but I still remember those feelings. Lovely.

5. Gray says:

Wow. Beautiful.

6. Roo's Ruse says:

Ah, the way children grip our hearts. I realized too soon that we’re only meant to hold them a little while. I also appreciate your emo rise and fall.

7. pranabaxom says:

Hold on to the sweet memories. We all need to learn to let go

8. pranabaxom says:

Hold on to the sweet memories. Ultimately all of us have to learn to let go.

9. Joyful2bee says:

So beautiful. I want to share this with my second son and his wife, if I may. This is so beautiful!

10. jdicochea says:

My oldest son turned 18 today so I sent this to my wife since I think it will connect with her on reflection. Also thank you for visiting my site.

11. Hi Elan Nice. That time its said when we are innocent before corruption begins. Thank you for liking my poem There She Lay! Peace and Best Wishes. For your new year The Foureyed Poet.

12. poperi says:

Tender, and filled with strength and fragility both. Absolutely pure, honest, beautiful! ~ Peri

13. So sweet and special😊

14. This is beautiful. I FELT it.