Life Form — Elan Mudrow Photography

Middle Falls, Lewis River, Washington State, August 2016

via Life Form — Elan Mudrow Photography

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Life Form — Elan Mudrow Photography

1. Your photos are words flowing …the bubbles momentary thoughts…floating…beautiful photograph.

Inspires psychedelic imagery. 😎

3. Is this for real?

4. Mecca_amirah says:

love it ❤ Pictures like this make me want to explore

5. ivors20 says:

A beautifully detailed and intriguing photo,

6. pranabaxom says:

Beautiful photography.

7. Mel Gutiér says:

You’re killing me! How am I supposed to finish reviewing Chapter 10! I love your everything! I just don’t have the time right now. I need more time to experience your world. Damn you and your lovely prose and captivating images! You move me Elan!

Print out chapter 10 and get a pencil or pen to underline. Read it aloud. Get your head out of the computer. I’m not going anywhere.

• Mel Gutiér says:

Chapter ten is printed and redlined… Now I’m updating the final document. I’m glad you’re not going anywhere. My process is complex. But it is what it is. Visiting your site was a welcomed break. Now… back to chapter 10!

8. Fabulous image Elan!

9. Beautiful! Is this the bottom of the river?

10. That is gorgeous! It’s like a painting!

11. TA Sullivan says:

It almost looks like a peacock’s tail. Great shot.

12. My goodness. That is beautiful. Good eye.

13. Just Joan says:

The color and clarity is amazing… before I read the caption and comments, I thought it was a close-up of a peacock’s feathers. Keep pointing and shooting, Elan! 🙂

Wonderful colors and shapes.

15. Beautiful! My fiance and I live right on the Lewis River. I love it here it’s so beautiful! I moved here from Sweet Home, Oregon.

16. Not yet I’ve only been living up here for a couple of months but we definitely plan on going there soon. Do you live in Woodland area?