Known

Skewed

Being poetic can be accidental

However,

Being a poet is no accident

This entry was posted in Poetry, Short Sayings and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Known

1. dronstadblog says:

Ah, well said. ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Ankit Thapa says:

Exactly, I could verify that.

3. Sherron0 says:

And I love the photograph too.

4. I laughed (at first).

5. Anony Mole says:

An intriguing point.
    The same could be said for other self contained creations of art, like, say, a photograph and a photographer or a meal and a chef.

Marvelous! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅ€

7. Perfectly brilliant!

8. This is soo pretty!
    Accidental poets are probably the best! I guess art isnt something you can try too hard for.

9. Kondaine says:

Lovely. You’ve said it all.

10. davidjrogersftw says:

So, so, so true. Applies equally to any life pursuit doesn’t it? Lovely picture too. Best wishes.

11. gaillovesgod says:

Elan, i have nominated you for the Entertainer Blogger Award. Please note that I was a bit lengthy in the post, but wrote a special small note beside each nominee. Congrats and God bless you! PS… LOVE this pic!

Gail, I can’t thank you enough for your nomination. But again, I must decline my acceptance. If I had to answer a question of what is my favorite book, I would have a nervous breakdown feeling sorry for the all the books that didn’t get chosen!

• gaillovesgod says:

LOL… that’s funny about the favorite book! I don’t want to cause you to have a nervous breakdown! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I know you don’t “accept”them, but I still wanted you to know you were thought of, and let others know of your incredible work! I meant it when I said you’re my favorite photography on WP! ๐Ÿ™‚ God bless you, Elan!

12. I love how this post is so short yet profound. Great work!