Out The Other — Elan Mudrow Photography

Waste:

• To consume, spend, or employ uselessly.
  • Without adequate return.
  • Use to no avail or profit; squander.
  • To fail or neglect to use.
  • To destroy or consume gradually; wear away.

Drinking fountain drain, Mt. Tabor, Portland Oregon, March 2018

(Alien Bowling Ball?)

via Out The Other — Elan Mudrow Photography

This entry was posted in Portraits and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Out The Other — Elan Mudrow Photography

1. notthedane56 says:

I thought it was a seven-eyed spider/octopus looking at me, but I have been wrong before…

2. Elan Mudrow says:

That’s a good one. I didn’t think about the holes looking like eyes. But they do.

3. OooOOoo, icky!
    Which is why I never drink from water fountains; taking my clearly filtered where ever I go.

4. notthedane56 says:

Her Bowling Ball Eyes were the windows to her soul, or something like that…

5. Elan Mudrow says:

This fountain sits right next to reservoirs that have the cleanest drinking water in the US. I’ve dipped my bare hands in the waters of its source.

6. writeon48 says:

Creeps me out a little. Kind of like lotus pods, which really creep me out. But good pic.

7. Patrick says:

A drain now makes sense. Amazing how our brains function when we are presented with something we use everyday but the material is different. Once our brain knows what it is, it is easy to see. Well done!

8. Just Joan says:

(Alien Bowling Ball?) So creative! Nice close-up of the drain, would have never guessed what it was. 🙂

9. I thought it was a graham cracker. Always thinkin of food. Then I noticed the oily blackness of the holes. Now it looks like an evil robo-clown.

10. Elan Mudrow says:

Lol!! Of course!

11. Good work. Also visit my website to watch see my artwork. 😊🌷

12. David Redpath says:

Elan, as down some alien drown,
    I sense some dissipation in your posting?

13. Elan Mudrow says:

The spin cycle just finished. Now, we place coins in the dryer.